1. What is the compression to breath ratio in two-person CPR for an infant?
2. What is the most common cause of pediatric cardiac arrest?
3. An infant becomes unresponsive and stops breathing. A strong pulse is still present. How many rescue breaths a minute should be given until help arrives or the infant starts breathing on its own?
4. You come across a toddler that is unresponsive upon assessment. You did not witness the collapse. what is your first course of action?
5. Which of these answers appropriately describes how to perform chest compressions on an infant?
6. Which of these medications is the drug of choice when treating stable SVT?
7. Which of these are not causes of Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA)?
8. Where should you palpate for a pulse on an unconscious toddler during CPR?
9. Which of these is not a sign of complete airway obstruction?
10. Which of these is an appropriate treatment for monomorphic ventricular tachycardia with a pulse?